Definitions and Interpretation
4) For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, C M Accountants is the “data controller”. This means that C M Accountants determine the purpose for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5) We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
6) We collect Data in the following ways;
Data that is given to us by You
7) C M Accountants will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
Data that is received from third parties.
8) C M Accountants will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
Data that is received from publicly available third part sources
9) We will receive data about you from the following publicly available third-party sources:
Data that is collected automatically
10) To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
Our use of data
11) Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website, Specifically, data amy be used by us for the following reasons:
12) We may use data for the above purposes if we deem necessary to do so for legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
13) When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contact between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request to enter into such a contract.
Who we share data with
14) We may share data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping data secure
15) We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
16) Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspect data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
17) If you want detailed information from, Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading business.
18) Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold data on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose outlined in this Private Policy or until you request the data be deleted.
19) Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archive media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
20) You have the following rights in relation to your data:
21) To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data) please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
22) If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
23) It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
26) We amy also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
27) In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuing your privacy is protected.
29) All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
30) Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you enabling C M Accountants to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent for the placing of cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
31) This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
32) You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookie Schedule.
33) You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser. You can switch off Cookies at any time, however you may lose and information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
34) You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization setting.
35) It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
36) For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
39) Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
40) This agreement will be governed by interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Englis and Welsh courts.
You may contact C M Accountants by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the strictly necessary cookies to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website.
We use the functionality cookie to identify your computer and analyze traffic patterns on our website.
We use analytical and performance cookies to help us analyses how users use the website.